As the Corona virus (COVID-19) continues to affect our customers at large, it is our corporate responsibility to implement actionable policies in line with (COVID-19) prevention and precautionary measures. At ITR Technology the health, safety and experiences of our customers is our top priority. As we continue to monitor the Corona (COVID-19) pandemic, we wanted to share updates on the actions we are taking in response to this evolving situation. Protecting our communities while enabling members to continue to run their businesses is of the utmost importance to us, as such, with exceptions that will be updated on our website, our office remains open and business is as usual. Our offices will remain open until Government implements company shutdown.
ITR Technology is taking the following precautionary measures for COVID-19:
- Frequent deep cleaning at our head office
ITR Technology will increase frequent deep cleaning every few hours to ensure hygiene and sanitation amongst customers and staff.
- Remote Working
ITR Technology’s employees will be given the opportunity to work remotely in the event of Government implementing a lock down or should ITR be affected directly by COVID-19. We will retain this policy until the threat of the virus has passed, or has reduced substantially. ManageEngine on-site services will continue as usual but will be monitored on a case by case basis. Our phone-lines and email addresses will still be active and in full operation.
- Video conferencing facilities
ITR Technology has video conferencing facilities available to assist customers remotely should they need additional support or meetings during this time.
- Limit to local and international travel
Travel to international countries has been banned during this time. Local travel will be decided on a case by case basis but more likely than not postponed or rescheduled.
The following changes will be implemented:
- Customers requesting onsite implementation and services will go through a risk analysis.
- Training, event & meeting attendance numbers will be kept to a maximum of 5 people where possible.
- Remote training/support sessions will take precedence over in-person engagements.
- Frequent hand washing.
- No handshaking.
- Sneezing into tissues or elbows is compulsory.
Procedure to notify ITR Technology should you have COVID-19:
Should you be COVID-19 positive or have been in contact with anyone who you know is COVID-19 positive. Kindly see procedure outlined below:
- Should you come into contact with any of our members, kindly inform ITR Technology management team that you have tested positive or have been in contact with COVID-19.
- Should any of our members be tested positive, we will inform any of our customers immediately should they have been in contact with the person who has tested positive.
ManageEngine’s Official Statement on COVID 19:
- Working from home policy
- ManageEngine services to continue uninterrupted
- Customer support to continue uninterrupted
- ManageEngine user conferences postponed, others being Monitored
- Will ITR Technology continue to conduct onsite implementations & services?
This will be decided on a case by case basis and will be assessed depending on our customers COVID-19 policies.This will be monitored and changes on this could be enforced based on Governmental updates.
- Will my license renewal be affected by the COVID-19 outbreak?
No your license renewals will not be affected during this time.
- Will the ITR Technology’s training centre continue to provide training services?
This will also be decided on a case by case basis and the sessions will be limited to no more than 5 people. There will also be strict, compulsory sanitation policies put in place.
- Will ITR Technology’s events still be going ahead?
Unfortunately due to the presidents COVID-19 address, all live events within the next two months will be postponed to a later date. These dates will be communicated accordingly. Remote sessions will continue to be an option despite event cancellations.
Please be assured that ITR Technology will do anything in our power, within the limits set out by Government, to continue supporting and assisting our customers with the same high standard as usual.
Our landline number will still be operational, however should you not be able to reach us via this number please feel free to contact us on the following contact details:
Support, 084 875 1390, email@example.com
Administration, 012 665 5551, firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip Slimowitz (CEO), 082 778 0502, email@example.com
Dalene Van Tonder (Director), 083 380 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org