Register for a free, 60-day license
Businesses around the world have been forced to adopt remote working policies in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. In just two months, a vast number of employees around the world shifted to a work-from-home environment.
Although some businesses already had many of their IT operations available on the cloud before the pandemic—with the help of cloud-hosted email and collaboration suites such as Office 365—no one expected such a sudden and widespread transition into teleworking.
This unprecedented massive shift to work from home has had a major impact on the security and compliance posture of businesses worldwide—especially small and medium-sized businesses that were unprepared for this sudden transition. However, even businesses that had the infrastructure to cope with this sudden transition faced administrative challenges.
To help businesses better manage, monitor, and secure their Office 365 environment during these trying times, we have made our identity and access management (IAM) solution, AD360, free for everyone to use for 60 days. You can register here for a license.
With AD360, you can:
- Monitor Office 365 services and endpoints around the clock and get real-time email alerts on service outages.
- Gain complete visibility on files and folders in OneDrive for Business with details on who accessed what files and when.
- Deploy Microsoft Teams smoothly, monitor uptime, and audit Teams events.
- Configure multi-factor authentication (MFA) for users in bulk. Prevent users from using certain authentication methods.
- Get instant email alerts when emails containing personally identifiable information (PII) or protected health information (PHI) are sent or received by your employees.
AD360 isn’t limited to Office 365 administration. It offers several other modules designed to uniquely address IAM challenges across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments from a single console.
If you’re are an organization striving to ensure business continuity in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, we’re sure that AD360 can help. We also provide technical support and can help you deploy and learn about AD360’s capabilities.
In the meantime, we hope you’re staying home, staying healthy, and staying safe.