- Active Directory Change Password.
- Mobile Password Management.
- GINA/Mac/Linux Agent.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Password Policy Enforcer.
- Mail Group Subscription.
- Desktop and Mobile App Customization.
- Reduce critical password tickets.
- Minimize Helpdesk time and workload.
- Identity Verification via multi-factor authentication.
- Generate User list and account status reports.
- Address Identity Management Password Challenges using Self Service.
- Self Service Password Reset.
- Manage Account Unlock.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification to users.
- Enterprise Single sign-on.
- Password Synchronizer.
- Windows Logon Two-factor Authentication.
- Update Personal information on AD.
- Employee Directory Search.
Request quote or demo
Easy & quick user adoption. Quick realization of ROI. Users have commented how easy enrollment is as well as the reset tasks. CAMH will be able to save close to $26,000 a yearon service desk calls related to Active Directory password resets, and will see a return of investment within the first 6 months of…
Superfast enrolment for 100% success rate We have had almost 60% enrolment with ADSelfService immediately, which is a good turn-out when asking students to register for anything. Some have already taken advantage of the tool.
Ensuring identity security: How to improve the employee experience12-13-2022Blog
Ensuring identity security: Employees in the post-lockdown world have bid goodbye to traditional work environments. Remote and hybrid work is the new normal, with employees expecting full access to their work resources even when...
Corporate account takeover: How not to become a victim 10112-13-2022Blog
Account takeover is an attack where cybercriminals take ownership of user accounts using stolen credentials. It is essentially an identity theft fraud where the hacker, who now has full control over the user’s account, performs...
How we make ADSelfService Plus more secure for you07-28-2022Blog
Security experts around the world are talking about the importance of improving security measures to keep networks safe—and for good reason. We have plenty of examples of how relentless threat actors can be, and we’ve now seen that not...
Looking back at the ADSelfService Plus features and enhancements from 202112-07-2021Blog
The new year has arrived, and recapping the features and enhancements ADSelfService Plus realised in 2021 is fitting. The integrated self-service password management and multi-factor authentication (MFA) solution for Active Directory...