- Active Directory Change Password.
- Mobile Password Management.
- GINA/Mac/Linux Agent.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Password Policy Enforcer.
- Mail Group Subscription.
- Desktop and Mobile App Customization.
- Reduce critical password tickets.
- Minimize Helpdesk time and workload.
- Identity Verification via multi-factor authentication.
- Generate User list and account status reports.
- Address Identity Management Password Challenges using Self Service.
- Self Service Password Reset.
- Manage Account Unlock.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification to users.
- Enterprise Single sign-on.
- Password Synchronizer.
- Windows Logon Two-factor Authentication.
- Update Personal information on AD.
- Employee Directory Search.
Easy & quick user adoption. Quick realization of ROI. Users have commented how easy enrollment is as well as the reset tasks. CAMH will be able to save close to $26,000 a yearon service desk calls related to Active Directory password resets, and will see a return of investment within the first 6 months of…
Superfast enrolment for 100% success rate We have had almost 60% enrolment with ADSelfService immediately, which is a good turn-out when asking students to register for anything. Some have already taken advantage of the tool.
Security experts around the world are talking about the importance of improving security measures to keep networks safe—and for good reason. We have plenty of examples of how relentless threat actors can be, and we’ve now seen that not...
The new year has arrived, and recapping the features and enhancements ADSelfService Plus realised in 2021 is fitting. The integrated self-service password management and multi-factor authentication (MFA) solution for Active Directory...
With the proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT), we're going to see exponential growth in the use of passwords over the next few years. This e-book explains why passwords are far from dying out and the impact they have on...
Passwords, especially those that give access to an organisation's Active Directory (AD), are a prime target for cybercriminals. Once a hacker compromises an organisation's AD, they can alter security policies, escalate privileges, or...
Meet the expectations of the digital age citizen with help desk software for Government organizations08-28-2020Blog
Deliver a robust and contemporary service experience to both employees and citizens. The commercial sector's high level of customer service has raised the service expectations of the public. The generally quick and efficient response...