- Desktop Management for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Mobile Device Management for iOS, Android and Windows
- Integration with other ManageEngine products (ServiceDesk Plus, Asset Explorer, Analytics Plus, Browser Security Plus, OS Deployer)
- Integration with other products (Zendesk, Jira, Spiceworks, Service Now)
- Helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
- Automates your regular desktop management routines.
- Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for WiFi, VPN, Email accounts, etc.
- Secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.
- Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc.
- Automate your patch management
- Deploy software across the organisation
- Simplify asset management
- Manage mobile devices and enable BYOD
- Enable collaboration with remote controls
- Protect against data loss and mitigate risks
- Patch Management
- Software Deployment
- Remote Control
- Asset Management
- Windows Configurations
- Service Pack Installation
- Active Directory Reports
- User Administration
- OS Deployment
- USB Device Management
- Power Management
- Mobile App
- Device Enrollment
- App Management
- Profile Management
- Asset Management
- Security Management
- Audit and Reports
In the past nothing was centralised. We used different software for different needs and accessed over 1000 devices manually. Desktop Central and its ability to integrate with a Mobile Device Management Solution has simplified and automated our deployment and patch management processes, which has allowed for better efficiency and productivity in our business operations throughout…
Our enterprise was looking for a patching tool that could also handle deployment, management, and reporting. Desktop Central offers all of this at a remarkable value. Its easy-to-read graphs empower us to quickly provide usable metrics to senior leadership to track our progress and system health stats. One of ManageEngine’s real strengths is its support…
Did you know that one of the most common reasons for hardware failure is neglecting to update drivers and BIOS? If you do not update your drivers, not only are you risking hardware failure, but you are also missing out on any extra...
For the first time in the digital era, almost the entirety of the global workforce has shifted to a remote work model to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. This unprecedented transition has not only opened up new avenues for...
Education institutions that rely on computers for their daily operations face numerous challenges in managing their desktops. This whitepaper targets the IT Administrators and IT Managers belonging to Education vertical in discussing...
With the coming together of PCs and mobile devices, we are witnessing an unprecedented increase in enterprise mobility. Today, mobiles and tablets are ubiquitous in any workplace. Employees access most of their business applications by...
As technological advancements change the way you do business, it is important that you can count on your IT to keep everything up and running. ManageEngine solutions give you complete visibility of your IT infrastructure, ensuring...
#RemoteWorkingChallenge We can only imagine that the increase in remote working has posed challenges for you the IT professional. From dispersed end users to security vulnerabilities and more, it cannot be easy. We would like to hear...
While the choice of remote working is on the rise in South Africa, others have been forced to work from home (WFH) as part of a collective movement to flatten the COVID-19 curve. COVID-19 has spread around the globe and has caused the...