- Desktop Management for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Mobile Device Management for iOS, Android and Windows
- Integration with other ManageEngine products (ServiceDesk Plus, Asset Explorer, Analytics Plus, Browser Security Plus, OS Deployer)
- Integration with other products (Zendesk, Jira, Spiceworks, Service Now)
- Helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
- Automates your regular desktop management routines.
- Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for WiFi, VPN, Email accounts, etc.
- Secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.
- Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc.
- Automate your patch management
- Deploy software across the organisation
- Simplify asset management
- Manage mobile devices and enable BYOD
- Enable collaboration with remote controls
- Protect against data loss and mitigate risks
- Patch Management
- Software Deployment
- Remote Control
- Asset Management
- Windows Configurations
- Service Pack Installation
- Active Directory Reports
- User Administration
- OS Deployment
- USB Device Management
- Power Management
- Mobile App
- Device Enrollment
- App Management
- Profile Management
- Asset Management
- Security Management
- Audit and Reports
In the past nothing was centralised. We used different software for different needs and accessed over 1000 devices manually. Desktop Central and its ability to integrate with a Mobile Device Management Solution has simplified and automated our deployment and patch management processes, which has allowed for better efficiency and productivity in our business operations throughout…
Our enterprise was looking for a patching tool that could also handle deployment, management, and reporting. Desktop Central offers all of this at a remarkable value. Its easy-to-read graphs empower us to quickly provide usable metrics to senior leadership to track our progress and system health stats. One of ManageEngine’s real strengths is its support…
IT administrators are a vital part of every organisation. That said, IT administrative tasks are becoming more complicated with every passing day. Unfortunately, there is no magic wand to instantly solve all the challenges admins face....
A report by Cybersecurity Ventures states that by the end of 2021, a ransomware attack is expected to target a business every 11 seconds. So, how do you make sure your organisation doesn't fall prey next? Let's face it: The global...
This year’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month has come to an end and, with every passing year, cyberthreats are increasing in number and complexity. Reactive solutions are no longer enough to confront cyberattacks. Organisations must...
In a world of automation, computers and the data on them have become the backbone of many organisations. But data is a double-edged sword. It can be leveraged by organisations to improve operations, but in the wrong hands, it can be a...