- Desktop Management for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Mobile Device Management for iOS, Android and Windows
- Integration with other ManageEngine products (ServiceDesk Plus, Asset Explorer, Analytics Plus, Browser Security Plus, OS Deployer)
- Integration with other products (Zendesk, Jira, Spiceworks, Service Now)
- Helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
- Automates your regular desktop management routines.
- Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for WiFi, VPN, Email accounts, etc.
- Secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.
- Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc.
- Automate your patch management
- Deploy software across the organisation
- Simplify asset management
- Manage mobile devices and enable BYOD
- Enable collaboration with remote controls
- Protect against data loss and mitigate risks
- Patch Management
- Software Deployment
- Remote Control
- Asset Management
- Windows Configurations
- Service Pack Installation
- Active Directory Reports
- User Administration
- OS Deployment
- USB Device Management
- Power Management
- Mobile App
- Device Enrollment
- App Management
- Profile Management
- Asset Management
- Security Management
- Audit and Reports
In the past nothing was centralised. We used different software for different needs and accessed over 1000 devices manually. Desktop Central and its ability to integrate with a Mobile Device Management Solution has simplified and automated our deployment and patch management processes, which has allowed for better efficiency and productivity in our business operations throughout…
Our enterprise was looking for a patching tool that could also handle deployment, management, and reporting. Desktop Central offers all of this at a remarkable value. Its easy-to-read graphs empower us to quickly provide usable metrics to senior leadership to track our progress and system health stats. One of ManageEngine’s real strengths is its support…
Organisations today are challenged by an increased exposure to cyber threats. Attackers often target emerging technologies since the new technology is often ill-equipped to handle an attack. Moreover, the internet has become filled...
One significant IT trend that is floating around and you have most likely heard of is the cloud. It has recently become a common concept in the IT office. So, what exactly is the cloud? It is an IT environment that extracts, stores,...
The Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act puts South Africa’s data regulation standards on par with existing data protection laws around the world. It aims to protect personally identifiable information (PII), enforce...
2020 was a year of tremendous dejection and disruption. Imagine if you had told your organization’s upper management that they had to switch their 10,000 or 20,000 strong corporate office to the virtual world back in January 2020....
Adrozek is a malicious browser modifier that, when installed on users’ machines, infects them with adware. This particular strain of malware has been making rounds since May 2020; according to Microsoft, it was at its peak in August,...
Are you breathing a sigh of relief that 2020 is coming to an end and you can put an end to all your company’s endpoint troubles? Well, don’t put your feet up just yet. This festive season users’ devices will only grow in numbers,...