Exchange Reporter Plus is an analysis and reporting solution for MS Exchange servers. Combining charts and self-explanatory UI, this software offers valuable stats and analytics required by Exchange administrators to keep their organization’s email infrastructure at its best. It provides an audit trail for crucial events and monitors all Exchange components.
- Exchange Server Reporting
- Exchange Server Auditing
- Exchange Server Monitoring
- Office 365 Reports
- Mailbox reporting
- Server Storage Tracking
- Database Backup Monitoring
- Outlook Web Access Reports
- Real Time Change Auditing
- Skype for Business Reports
How can Exchange Reporter Plus help you?
- Track incoming and outgoing email message, monitor mailbox size, perform Exchange traffic analysis and keep spam away from Active Directory mailboxes.
- Access real-time monitoring reports on Exchange database and server; ensure Exchange health and smooth functionality of server roles.
- Keep up with ActiveSync traffic in your organization by obtaining elaborate reports on ActiveSync usage, sync requests, policy details, status information & device details.
- Keep a tab on the number of messages sent and received by each Exchange server using Server Traffic Reports.
- Monitor the vital statistics of Exchange Server Public Folders with comprehensive Public Folder Reports.
- Generate reports on Distribution Lists and also show the traffic for each distribution by running Distribution Lists Traffic Report.
- All-Inclusive Exchange Reporting
- Mailbox Reports
- Exchange Server Health Monitoring
- Exchange Server Auditing & Alerting
- Email Traffic Reports & Security
- OWA / ActiveSync Reports
Senior System Engineer, Sunbelt Rentals
We needed a reporting tool for Exchange. ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus was extremely cost effective and easy to deploy. I am certainly getting value out of email traffic reports of the product.