- Capacity Planning report
- Network Configuration Management
- Cisco CBQoS reporting
- Cisco NBAR reporting
- Cisco IPSLA Monitoring
- Advanced Security Analytics Module
- WLC Monitoring
- Deep Packet Inspection
- HighPerf Reporting Engine
- Analyze and monitor bandwidth traﬃc
- Perform forensic analysis on network traﬃc
- Enable application monitoring
- Make intelligent capacity and billing plans
- Monitor voice, video, and data communication quality
- Bandwidth Monitoring
- Network Traffic Analytics
- Monitor traffic in routers/switches
- Reports – Consolidated, Custom, Troubleshoot
- Department wise bandwidth monitoring
- Application-specific usage monitoring
- Cisco Medianet reporting
- Site-to-site traffic monitoring
- Cisco WAAS reporting
- Customizable Dashboard
- Router traffic monitoring
- Cisco AVC monitoring
- iPhone App
We have been using NetFlow Analyzer for the purpose of monitoring the bandwidth consumption across the school network spread around 35 sites at Elizabeth, NJ. We have found the product very helpful in capacity planning and in bandwidth related troubleshooting. I would recommend NetFlow Analyzer to anyone looking for a bandwidth monitoring solution
NetFlow Analyzer has helped us reduce the time taken to isolate and contain threats like worms and virus attacks. It has also helped us to solve network incidents faster and do better capacity planning.
Understanding the needs of your network is vital to keep your network up and running. In the wake of the remote work era, it’s important to monitor and plan your bandwidth utilization. Recent surveys have reported a 45% increase in...
NetFlow Analyzer is a standalone network traffic monitoring software that uses flow-technologies supported by multiple vendors including Cisco, Juniper, and HP. It provides real-time visibility into the network traffic patterns and...
With the advent of the pandemic, home has become the new office. With the work from home culture becoming the norm, organizations have increased focus on monitoring the essential network elements and critical IT applications necessary...
When a business grows and its needs expand, configuration changes begin to take place on a daily basis. Network admin can carry out these changes manually, but this presents the risk of human error, resulting in faulty configurations....