O365 Manager Plus is an extensive Office 365 tool used for reporting, managing, monitoring, auditing, and creating alerts for critical activities. With its user-friendly interface, you can easily manage Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, and other Office 365 services all from one place.
- Office 365 User Reports
- Office 365 Group Reports
- Mail Traffic Reports
- Mailbox Properties Reports
- OneDrive and Skype Reports
- User Logon Activities Auditing
- Exchange Admin Activities Auditing
- OneDrive for Business File Auditing
- Office 365 Health Monitoring
- Office 365 Content Search
- Bulk User Management
- Bulk License Management
- Bulk Group Management
- Bulk Mailbox Management
- Help Desk Delegation
How will O365 Manager Plus help you?
- Manage your Office 365 setup effortlessly with Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory management features.
- Choose from a variety of out-of-the box reports on Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business, as well as reports on security, compliance, and licenses for Office 365.
- Track user activities in Exchange Online, Azure AD, OneDrive for Business, Sway, and other services.
- Get notified about critical activities and changes happening in your Office 365 environment.
- Ensure information security across all your Office 365 components and experience hassle free compliance with various industry mandates like HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA, PCI DSS, and ISO.
- Delegate management, auditing and reporting tasks to help desk technicians without making any changes in Office 365 admin center.
- Office 365 Reporting
- Office 365 Auditing & Alerting
- Office 365 Monitoring
- Office 365 Management
- Office 365 Help Desk Delegation
- Alerts for Critical Events
- Security and Compliance
Group IT/IS manager - The Eclipse Group, United Arab Emirates
We can now effectively reconcile which licenses we are using in the organization and assign the cost to the business unit. We were also able to identify a number of license changes that could be put in place that reduced our total O365 spending.