- Network Performance Monitoring
- Router Monitoring
- Switch Monitoring
- WAN RTT Monitoring
- VoIP Monitoring
- Network Mapping
- Server Monitoring
- Get the visibility you need to manage your network
- Monitor your networks in real time
- Monitor servers across multiple vendor OS
- Track and resolve outages before they occur
- Monitor performance of Disk, RAID and Storage arrays
- Manage your data center infrastructure
- Scale up to 10k devices & ensure high availability
- Real-time network monitoring
- Physical and virtual server monitoring
- Perform in-depth bandwidth analysis
- Handle network configuration changes
- Multi-level thresholds
- Customizable dashboards
- WAN Link monitoring
- Affordable and easy to set up
- Analyze firewall logs
- Manage and track switch ports
…When it comes to Network Monitoring systems, OpManager is the obvious choice. Feature rich and integrated to our Service Desk tool. In OpManager we have a great tool which satisfies all our requirements and at an extremely affordable rate.
Have you ever wondered how productive we could be if we could measure and monitor our brains and be alerted every time we overused them? While there’s no practical way to measure the performance of the human brain without expensive...
Microsoft Windows is one of the most widely used operating systems and is preferred by users all around the world. A Windows device is associated with a lot of processes, services, and events that often need to be tracked from a single...
If you own an enterprise, then you know the value of a healthy network and how seriously detrimental a network outage is to your business. But network issues are inevitable. The heavy dependence on networks to meet the ever-changing...
Businesses now scale exponentially and so do their networks. Managing a hybrid IT environment that comprises wired, wireless, and virtual networks can be a challenging task for network administrators. However, continuous monitoring of...