Active Directory (AD) is a crucial identity and access management (IAM) component for many enterprises as it enables the creation, maintenance, and use of digital identities.
The strength of your organisation’s security posture is directly proportional to how secure your AD infrastructure is. Since user accounts act as the basis of authentication and initial access to your network, ensuring that they are managed effectively could go a long way in optimizing the IT operations and securing your AD infrastructure, thereby reducing the risk of security breaches.
In this e-book you will learn about:
- Simplifying bulk user provisioning for IT administrators
- Implementing the principle of least privilege and time-bound access
- Resetting passwords of multiple user accounts
- Identifying and disabling inactive user accounts
- Managing the group membership of users in bulk