- Active Directory Change Password.
- Mobile Password Management.
- GINA/Mac/Linux Agent.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Password Policy Enforcer.
- Mail Group Subscription.
- Desktop and Mobile App Customization.
- Reduce critical password tickets.
- Minimize Helpdesk time and workload.
- Identity Verification via multi-factor authentication.
- Generate User list and account status reports.
- Address Identity Management Password Challenges using Self Service.
- Self Service Password Reset.
- Manage Account Unlock.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification to users.
- Enterprise Single sign-on.
- Password Synchronizer.
- Windows Logon Two-factor Authentication.
- Update Personal information on AD.
- Employee Directory Search.
Easy & quick user adoption. Quick realization of ROI. Users have commented how easy enrollment is as well as the reset tasks. CAMH will be able to save close to $26,000 a yearon service desk calls related to Active Directory password resets, and will see a return of investment within the first 6 months of…
Superfast enrolment for 100% success rate We have had almost 60% enrolment with ADSelfService immediately, which is a good turn-out when asking students to register for anything. Some have already taken advantage of the tool.
Security experts from Google have discovered a new spyware in 24 Play Store apps that, combined, have more than 472,000 downloads. Researchers have stated that this spyware also has the capabilities of normal malware and appears to...
Since first hitting the market in 1973, mobile phones have come a long way. Mobile technology first emerged as brick-sized cellular phones, which developed over the years into the slim and powerful smartphones many of us can't seem to...