- Active Directory Change Password.
- Mobile Password Management.
- GINA/Mac/Linux Agent.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Password Policy Enforcer.
- Mail Group Subscription.
- Desktop and Mobile App Customization.
- Reduce critical password tickets.
- Minimize Helpdesk time and workload.
- Identity Verification via multi-factor authentication.
- Generate User list and account status reports.
- Address Identity Management Password Challenges using Self Service.
- Self Service Password Reset.
- Manage Account Unlock.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification to users.
- Enterprise Single sign-on.
- Password Synchronizer.
- Windows Logon Two-factor Authentication.
- Update Personal information on AD.
- Employee Directory Search.
Easy & quick user adoption. Quick realization of ROI. Users have commented how easy enrollment is as well as the reset tasks. CAMH will be able to save close to $26,000 a yearon service desk calls related to Active Directory password resets, and will see a return of investment within the first 6 months of…
Superfast enrolment for 100% success rate We have had almost 60% enrolment with ADSelfService immediately, which is a good turn-out when asking students to register for anything. Some have already taken advantage of the tool.
Meet the expectations of the digital age citizen with help desk software for Government organizations08-28-2020Blog
Deliver a robust and contemporary service experience to both employees and citizens. The commercial sector's high level of customer service has raised the service expectations of the public. The generally quick and efficient response...
Remote work is here to stay, at least for the time being. IT admins now face the stiff challenge of extending IT support to employees and ensuring smooth workflows. They are now forced to minimize help desk dependency and processes...
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is a physical sciences laboratory and is now part of the United States Department of Commerce. The NIST publishes standards across fields including engineering, information...
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....