Our log management solution, EventLog Analyzer, has had yet another busy year. Being named in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM for the fifth time was one of the high points. We also had...
- Event log management
- Syslog management
- Application log monitoring
- Server log management
- Oracle and SQL database auditing
- Real-time event correlation
- Real-time event alerting
- Network device monitoring
- IT compliance reporting
- Security log monitoring
- Event log monitoring
- GDPR compliance reports
How can EventLog Analyzer help you?
- Provides end-to-end log management, with agent and agentless methods of log collection, custom log parsing, complete log analysis, powerful log search engine, and flexible log archiving options.
- Allows you to audit all your critical application servers and to monitor custom applications.
- Monitors all your important network devices such as your firewalls, routers and switches.
- Enables you to comply with ease with a variety of regulatory policies and enables you to create custom compliance reports for new compliance policies.
- Secure your network and safeguard it against unwanted breach attempts and critical data theft.
- Reporting console is highly intuitive, with predefined reports to meet all your auditing needs, which can be customized, scheduled, and distributed as you require.
- Take advantage of universal log parsing and indexing
- Secure log archival
- 1000+ pre-built audit reports
- Enable real-time alerts and follow-up actions
- Swiftly search through log data
Request quote or demo
Complete your details below to book a demonstration of this product. Or for a quote…
What customers have to say
A crucial aspect of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) is the notification of security compromises—unauthorized exposures of personal data—to the authorities and the data subjects in concern.