EventLog Analyzer is a log management and analysis tool that detects networks threats quickly and easily. Designed to collect and process massive amounts of log data from practically any unencrypted log, this SIEM solution can easily scale to any IT deployment and protect it from all types of internal and external threats.
- Event log management
- Syslog management
- Application log monitoring
- Server log management
- Oracle and SQL database auditing
- Real-time event correlation
- Real-time event alerting
- Network device monitoring
- IT compliance reporting
- Security log monitoring
- Event log monitoring
- GDPR compliance reports
How can EventLog Analyzer help you?
- Provides end-to-end log management, with agent and agentless methods of log collection, custom log parsing, complete log analysis, powerful log search engine, and flexible log archiving options.
- Allows you to audit all your critical application servers and to monitor custom applications.
- Monitors all your important network devices such as your firewalls, routers and switches.
- Enables you to comply with ease with a variety of regulatory policies and enables you to create custom compliance reports for new compliance policies.
- Secure your network and safeguard it against unwanted breach attempts and critical data theft.
- Reporting console is highly intuitive, with predefined reports to meet all your auditing needs, which can be customized, scheduled, and distributed as you require.
- Take advantage of universal log parsing and indexing
- Secure log archival
- 1000+ pre-built audit reports
- Enable real-time alerts and follow-up actions
- Swiftly search through log data
Request quote or demo
Complete your details below to request a quote or demo for this product.
Principal Security Analyst, AAI Corporation
We’ve witnessed an order of magnitude reduction in the time it takes to review and analyze logs. Additionally, EventLog Analyzer provides real-time alerting of significant events, facilitating rapid analysis and reaction to events. Instead of days before identifying a significant event, the event is identified in near real time and can be responded to before…