- Network Performance Monitoring
- Router Monitoring
- Switch Monitoring
- WAN RTT Monitoring
- VoIP Monitoring
- Network Mapping
- Server Monitoring
- Get the visibility you need to manage your network
- Monitor your networks in real time
- Monitor servers across multiple vendor OS
- Track and resolve outages before they occur
- Monitor performance of Disk, RAID and Storage arrays
- Manage your data center infrastructure
- Scale up to 10k devices & ensure high availability
- Real-time network monitoring
- Physical and virtual server monitoring
- Perform in-depth bandwidth analysis
- Handle network configuration changes
- Multi-level thresholds
- Customizable dashboards
- WAN Link monitoring
- Affordable and easy to set up
- Analyze firewall logs
- Manage and track switch ports
…When it comes to Network Monitoring systems, OpManager is the obvious choice. Feature rich and integrated to our Service Desk tool. In OpManager we have a great tool which satisfies all our requirements and at an extremely affordable rate.
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...