- Network Performance Monitoring
- Router Monitoring
- Switch Monitoring
- WAN RTT Monitoring
- VoIP Monitoring
- Network Mapping
- Server Monitoring
- Get the visibility you need to manage your network
- Monitor your networks in real time
- Monitor servers across multiple vendor OS
- Track and resolve outages before they occur
- Monitor performance of Disk, RAID and Storage arrays
- Manage your data center infrastructure
- Scale up to 10k devices & ensure high availability
- Real-time network monitoring
- Physical and virtual server monitoring
- Perform in-depth bandwidth analysis
- Handle network configuration changes
- Multi-level thresholds
- Customizable dashboards
- WAN Link monitoring
- Affordable and easy to set up
- Analyze firewall logs
- Manage and track switch ports
…When it comes to Network Monitoring systems, OpManager is the obvious choice. Feature rich and integrated to our Service Desk tool. In OpManager we have a great tool which satisfies all our requirements and at an extremely affordable rate.
It seems almost everything is going digital during this pandemic: businesses, education, and medical consultations. This increased digital consumption is squeezing the juice out of the IT infrastructure of many organizations....
In 2020, the pandemic forced huge corporations to accelerate executing plans most of them had for many years — having a hybrid workforce. But moving all or some of the workforce to working from home comes with its own set of risks....
Network administrators are the heroes of the day-to-day operation of computer networks at organizations of any size and scale. Their primary duty is to manage, monitor, and keep a close watch on the network infrastructure to prevent...
With the advent of the pandemic, home has become the new office. With the work from home culture becoming the norm, organizations have increased focus on monitoring the essential network elements and critical IT applications necessary...
When a business grows and its needs expand, configuration changes begin to take place on a daily basis. Network admin can carry out these changes manually, but this presents the risk of human error, resulting in faulty configurations....
Time and again, network admins face a lot of challenges in monitoring their IT infrastructure and often rely on more than one tool which leaves them tangled with too much data and no actual information. Be it cloud, on-premises or a...