- Multiple monitoring tools, one alarm engine.
- Simple alert management for complex IT.
- Real-time alerts and multi-channel notifications
- Intelligent classification and easy filtering.
- Manage multiple locations from one place.
- Manage your IT alerts from one console.
- Get in-depth visibility of your systems.
- Keep your system up and running at all times and resolve issues fast.
- Auto-remediate IT incidents and accelerate your workflow.
- Manage alerts from anywhere.
- Auto-remediation-Run scripts to fix known issues automatically.
- Role-based access-Limit users' actions based on their roles.
- Alarm actions-Open, acknowledge, close, and delete alerts as needed.
- Alarm grouping- Group alerts based on severity, application, category, or display name.
- Custom views- Easily filter and classify your alerts.
Security experts from Google have discovered a new spyware in 24 Play Store apps that, combined, have more than 472,000 downloads. Researchers have stated that this spyware also has the capabilities of normal malware and appears to...
Since first hitting the market in 1973, mobile phones have come a long way. Mobile technology first emerged as brick-sized cellular phones, which developed over the years into the slim and powerful smartphones many of us can't seem to...