AlarmsOne enables admins to centrally manage alerts from all of their IT management tools. AlarmsOne consolidates IT alerts and intelligently groups them based on host, network device, application, database, and more. It gives deeper visibility into each alert to minimise downtime and maximise performance.
- Multiple monitoring tools, one alarm engine.
- Simple alert management for complex IT.
- Real-time alerts and multi-channel notifications
- Intelligent classification and easy filtering.
- Manage multiple locations from one place.
How will Alarmsone help you?
- Manage your IT alerts from one console.
- Get in-depth visibility of your systems.
- Keep your system up and running at all times and resolve issues fast.
- Auto-remediate IT incidents and accelerate your workflow.
- Manage alerts from anywhere.
- Auto-remediation-Run scripts to fix known issues automatically.
- Role-based access-Limit users' actions based on their roles.
- Alarm actions-Open, acknowledge, close, and delete alerts as needed.
- Alarm grouping- Group alerts based on severity, application, category, or display name.
- Custom views- Easily filter and classify your alerts.
One significant IT trend that is floating around and you have most likely heard of is the cloud. It has recently become a common concept in the IT office. So, what exactly is the cloud? It is an IT environment that extracts, stores,...