- Multiple monitoring tools, one alarm engine.
- Simple alert management for complex IT.
- Real-time alerts and multi-channel notifications
- Intelligent classification and easy filtering.
- Manage multiple locations from one place.
- Manage your IT alerts from one console.
- Get in-depth visibility of your systems.
- Keep your system up and running at all times and resolve issues fast.
- Auto-remediate IT incidents and accelerate your workflow.
- Manage alerts from anywhere.
- Auto-remediation-Run scripts to fix known issues automatically.
- Role-based access-Limit users' actions based on their roles.
- Alarm actions-Open, acknowledge, close, and delete alerts as needed.
- Alarm grouping- Group alerts based on severity, application, category, or display name.
- Custom views- Easily filter and classify your alerts.
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...