- Network Monitoring
- Server Monitoring
- Bandwidth Management
- Network Configuration Management
- Firewall Log Analysis
- IP Address & Switch Port Management
- Applications Management
- Monitor the health of all network devices in real time through various protocols.
- Monitors the status, availability, health, and performance of both physical and virtual servers.
- Supports NetFlow, sFlow, cFlow, J-Flow, AppFlow, FNF, IP FIX, and NetStream to help you drill down to the root level of traffic and effectively manage bandwidth.
- Automate device backup changes and provide detailed information on all your network devices and their configurations.
- Extend support to your firewalls by collecting, analyzing, and archiving log data.
- Manage IP addresses and switch ports easily.
- Gain deeper insight on business-critical applications and the servers that they run on.
Monitor critical metrics about the health, availability, and status of your networks and devices, including:
- Packet loss
- Response time
- CPU, memory, and disk space utilization
- Errors and discards
- Network traffic via SNMP
Track the health of network devices like servers, routers, switches, and firewalls to:
- Identify performance issues caused by hardware errors.
- Monitor hardware metrics like power, temperature, and voltage.
- Optimize resource allocation and capacity planning.
- Visualize WAN links and identify poor connections.
- Measure round trip time and reduce MTTR with link availability and detailed statistic reports.
- Monitor jitter, latency, MOS, and packet loss for VoIP links.
- Analyze historical trend reports for improved capacity planning.
- ICMP Ping
- Switch Port Mapper
- SNMP MIB Browser
When a business grows and its needs expand, configuration changes begin to take place on a daily basis. Network admin can carry out these changes manually, but this presents the risk of human error, resulting in faulty configurations....
As technological advancements change the way you do business, it is important that you can count on your IT to keep everything up and running. ManageEngine solutions give you complete visibility of your IT infrastructure, ensuring...
While the choice of remote working is on the rise in South Africa, others have been forced to work from home (WFH) as part of a collective movement to flatten the COVID-19 curve. COVID-19 has spread around the globe and has caused the...