Patch Connect Plus enables admins to deploy patches to over 250 third-party applications and integrates with an existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) setup. It saves time and effort by performing various patch management tasks from a single interface.
How can Patch Connect Plus help you?
- Protect your systems from security threats with regular automated patching.
- Patch the applications you want, without filtering through the complete list of third-party applications in the SCCM Console.
- Gain a wide scope of customization options for patches before deploying them.
- Detect newly added applications in the network and publish them automatically.
- Extend Microsoft SCCM patching to over 250 third-party applications to ensure that all your non-Microsoft applications are getting patched.
- Get data on the SCCM deployment that lists the client machines based on criteria like installed patches, missing patches, and failed installations.
- Automated third-party patching
- Native plug-in for SCCM
- Customized deployment
- Auto-detect and publishing of patches
- Extensive third-party software catalogs
- Deployment reports
Are you breathing a sigh of relief that 2020 is coming to an end and you can put an end to all your company’s endpoint troubles? Well, don’t put your feet up just yet. This festive season users’ devices will only grow in numbers,...