- Protect your systems from security threats with regular automated patching.
- Patch the applications you want, without filtering through the complete list of third-party applications in the SCCM Console.
- Gain a wide scope of customization options for patches before deploying them.
- Detect newly added applications in the network and publish them automatically.
- Extend Microsoft SCCM patching to over 250 third-party applications to ensure that all your non-Microsoft applications are getting patched.
- Get data on the SCCM deployment that lists the client machines based on criteria like installed patches, missing patches, and failed installations.
- Automated third-party patching
- Native plug-in for SCCM
- Customized deployment
- Auto-detect and publishing of patches
- Extensive third-party software catalogs
- Deployment reports
As technological advancements change the way you do business, it is important that you can count on your IT to keep everything up and running. ManageEngine solutions give you complete visibility of your IT infrastructure, ensuring...
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...