- Capacity Planning report
- Network Configuration Management
- Cisco CBQoS reporting
- Cisco NBAR reporting
- Cisco IPSLA Monitoring
- Advanced Security Analytics Module
- WLC Monitoring
- Deep Packet Inspection
- HighPerf Reporting Engine
- Analyze and monitor bandwidth traﬃc
- Perform forensic analysis on network traﬃc
- Enable application monitoring
- Make intelligent capacity and billing plans
- Monitor voice, video, and data communication quality
- Bandwidth Monitoring
- Network Traffic Analytics
- Monitor traffic in routers/switches
- Reports – Consolidated, Custom, Troubleshoot
- Department wise bandwidth monitoring
- Application-specific usage monitoring
- Cisco Medianet reporting
- Site-to-site traffic monitoring
- Cisco WAAS reporting
- Customizable Dashboard
- Router traffic monitoring
- Cisco AVC monitoring
- iPhone App
We have been using NetFlow Analyzer for the purpose of monitoring the bandwidth consumption across the school network spread around 35 sites at Elizabeth, NJ. We have found the product very helpful in capacity planning and in bandwidth related troubleshooting. I would recommend NetFlow Analyzer to anyone looking for a bandwidth monitoring solution
NetFlow Analyzer has helped us reduce the time taken to isolate and contain threats like worms and virus attacks. It has also helped us to solve network incidents faster and do better capacity planning.
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...