Device Control Plus
ManageEngine Device Control Plus is a comprehensive data leakage prevention solution that allows you to control, block and monitor USB and peripheral devices from having unauthorized access to your sensitive data.
- Device Control
- Port Control
- File Access Control
- File Transfer Control
- Trusted Device List
- Temporary Access
- Reports and Audits
- File Shadowing
- File Tracing
How will Device Control Plus help you?
- Set read-only access, block copying of files from removable devices, and do more with our simple policies designed to get you started right away.
- Ensure on-time data protection and allow limited data transfer by setting restrictions to file size and file type based on the data your business handles.
- Identifying and blocking malicious devices is tedious. Instead, create a trusted device list which ensures no device, unless authorized, can ever gain access to your endpoints.
- Whether the device is inside your network perimeter or not, instantly grant temporary access for a specific amount of time to avoid hurting employee’ productivity.
- Device Control Plus’s expertly curated dashboards, strict device control policies and clear-cut audits demand absolutely no training.
- Know who is using what device on which endpoint with clear-cut audits and reports, and receive instant alerts in case of unauthorized access.
- Safeguard Data
- Uninterrupted Device Control
- Eliminating Data Loss
- Right Access
- Monitor Hacks
- Alerts for Critical Events
Request quote or demo
Complete your details below to request a quote or demo for this product.
Ransomware: COVID-19 caused mutations and the ultimate guide for protecting your remote workforce01-21-2022Whitepapers
The IT world is no stranger to ransomware and its concepts. However, ransomware's inherent nature to transform itself by absorbing ongoing technological advancements make it extremely unpredictable. The ability to foresee its...
Leverage Device Control Plus to secure Mac endpoints and prevent data breaches via peripheral devices06-25-2021Blog
With more than 1.4 billion devices in use, Apple has become a household name in technology. Anyone who is familiar with the Apple ecosystem will commend the functionality and interoperability of Apple devices....