- Detect & manage vulnerabilities
- Supports multiple browsers
- Enforce security configurations & ensure compliance
- Control browser plugins, extensions and sites
- Audit and generate reports
- Obtain complete visibility into your network’s browser usage trends and browser add-ons.
- Implement security configurations to different browsers from a single console.
- Regulate access to browser-based applications & components across your network.
- Uncomplicate your network and obtain 360-degree visibility with our wide array of reports.
- Policy Deployment
- Add-on Management
- Browser Router
- Java Manager
- Browser Lockdown
- Browser Isolation
- Web Filter
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...