Following the outbreak of COVID-19, organisations around the world have rapidly adopted remote work policies, making email communication more important than ever for disparate teams to collaborate.
Exchange Reporter Plus
- Exchange Server Reporting
- Exchange Server Auditing
- Exchange Server Monitoring
- Office 365 Reports
- Mailbox reporting
- Server Storage Tracking
- Database Backup Monitoring
- Outlook Web Access Reports
- Real Time Change Auditing
- Skype for Business Reports
How can Exchange Reporter Plus help you?
- Track incoming and outgoing email message, monitor mailbox size, perform Exchange traffic analysis and keep spam away from Active Directory mailboxes.
- Access real-time monitoring reports on Exchange database and server; ensure Exchange health and smooth functionality of server roles.
- Keep up with ActiveSync traffic in your organization by obtaining elaborate reports on ActiveSync usage, sync requests, policy details, status information & device details.
- Keep a tab on the number of messages sent and received by each Exchange server using Server Traffic Reports.
- Monitor the vital statistics of Exchange Server Public Folders with comprehensive Public Folder Reports.
- Generate reports on Distribution Lists and also show the traffic for each distribution by running Distribution Lists Traffic Report.
- All-Inclusive Exchange Reporting
- Mailbox Reports
- Exchange Server Health Monitoring
- Exchange Server Auditing & Alerting
- Email Traffic Reports & Security
- OWA / ActiveSync Reports
Request quote or demo
Complete your details below to book a demonstration of this product. Or for a quote…
What customers have to say
A crucial aspect of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) is the notification of security compromises—unauthorized exposures of personal data—to the authorities and the data subjects in concern.
Cloud technology is becoming important for most companies, sometimes with entire businesses being run on the cloud. And let’s face it—the cloud has obvious advantages over on-premises options, such as increased reliability, reduced downtime and...
South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store personal information.
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a few are better prepared and have a recovery plan for...