- Exchange Server Reporting
- Exchange Server Auditing
- Exchange Server Monitoring
- Office 365 Reports
- Mailbox reporting
- Server Storage Tracking
- Database Backup Monitoring
- Outlook Web Access Reports
- Real Time Change Auditing
- Skype for Business Reports
- Track incoming and outgoing email message, monitor mailbox size, perform Exchange traffic analysis and keep spam away from Active Directory mailboxes.
- Access real-time monitoring reports on Exchange database and server; ensure Exchange health and smooth functionality of server roles.
- Keep up with ActiveSync traffic in your organization by obtaining elaborate reports on ActiveSync usage, sync requests, policy details, status information & device details.
- Keep a tab on the number of messages sent and received by each Exchange server using Server Traffic Reports.
- Monitor the vital statistics of Exchange Server Public Folders with comprehensive Public Folder Reports.
- Generate reports on Distribution Lists and also show the traffic for each distribution by running Distribution Lists Traffic Report.
- All-Inclusive Exchange Reporting
- Mailbox Reports
- Exchange Server Health Monitoring
- Exchange Server Auditing & Alerting
- Email Traffic Reports & Security
- OWA / ActiveSync Reports
We needed a reporting tool for Exchange. ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus was extremely cost effective and easy to deploy. I am certainly getting value out of email traffic reports of the product.
A new set of security vulnerabilities have surfaced with the increased adoption of remote work. This has led to a surge in the number of IT and email-based attacks. Data theft and hacking techniques are becoming more sophisticated and...
Cloud technology is becoming important for most companies, sometimes with entire businesses being run on the cloud. And let’s face it—the cloud has obvious advantages over on-premises options, such as increased reliability, reduced...
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...