- ADManager Plus
- ADSelfService Plus
- ADAudit Plus
- O365 Manager Plus
- Exchange Reporter Plus
With AD360, you can dramatically improve how IT supports your diverse business needs. Whether it’s on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid, by leveraging the capabilities of AD360 you can make your IT environment more secure and easy to manage.
- Perform all your IAM tasks with a simple, easy-to-use interface
- Manage users’ identities and access with ease.
- Enforce security, and ensure compliance as a part of your Active Directory Management
- Empower users. Eliminate password related help desk calls.
- Optimize the Exchange infrastructure of your organization
- Automate your Office 365 management and reporting
- Streamline user life cycle management
- Securely audit AD, Office 365, and file servers
- SSO for enterprise applications
- Self-service password management
- Automation with approval workflow
- Role-based help desk delegation
- Backup and disaster recovery
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...