- ADManager Plus
- ADSelfService Plus
- ADAudit Plus
- O365 Manager Plus
- Exchange Reporter Plus
With AD360, you can dramatically improve how IT supports your diverse business needs. Whether it’s on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid, by leveraging the capabilities of AD360 you can make your IT environment more secure and easy to manage.
- Perform all your IAM tasks with a simple, easy-to-use interface
- Manage users’ identities and access with ease.
- Enforce security, and ensure compliance as a part of your Active Directory Management
- Empower users. Eliminate password related help desk calls.
- Optimize the Exchange infrastructure of your organization
- Automate your Office 365 management and reporting
- Streamline user life cycle management
- Securely audit AD, Office 365, and file servers
- SSO for enterprise applications
- Self-service password management
- Automation with approval workflow
- Role-based help desk delegation
- Backup and disaster recovery
This whitepaper focuses on how SASE integrates multiple independent network security solutions on a single, cloud-based platform. It also outlines the role of Zero Trust as one of the core building blocks of SASE and explains how SASE...
This white paper explores the Gartner predictions and other IAM trends to help IT leaders gain insight into the technologies that shape the future of IAM solutions. It provides an overview of IAM principles, tools, and systems, and...
The idea of connectivity is not just limited to computers, it has also extended to the appliances we use in day-to-day life. By contributing to a smarter workplace environment, the need for IoT-based systems has increased during the...
The onslaught of the COVID-19 pandemic brought about many changes and disruptions in cybersecurity. Organisations globally shifted to remote work scenarios to enable their employees to work from the comfort of their homes....
The hybrid workforce model is a novel workplace trend that provides employees the freedom to work from their homes while occasionally reporting to their offices. At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations all over the world...
The complexity of cybersecurity threats has increased over the years. Additionally, the number of attack surfaces that can be used by cybercriminals has expanded phenomenally with the rise in remote and hybrid workplace models....