- Multi-tenant architecture
- Centralized Management
- Controlled Access
- High Availability
- Complete Audit Records
- Securely manage the privileged passwords of customers’ IT assets from a single console, while completely segregating customers’ data.
- Selectively share passwords between MSP administrators and their respective customers.
- Launch direct connections to remote IT resources, websites, and applications, without the pain of manually entering login credentials.
- Automatically reset resource passwords for servers, databases, network devices, and more.
- Ensure that users only get access to the passwords they own or are shared with them.
- Entrust the control of the password vault to the MSP administrator, the end user, or both.
- Get a complete picture of who has access to what passwords through intuitive reports.
- Centralized Password Vault
- Shared Administrative Password Management
- Password Access Control Workflow
- Password Ownership & Sharing
- Active Directory / LDAP Integration
- Role-based Access Controls
- Automated Password Resets
- Enforce Password Policy
- Wide Range of Target Systems
- Application-to-Application Password Management
- Windows Service Accounts Management
- Post-Password Reset Custom Script Execution
- First-in Class Remote Login
- Privileged Session Recording
- Automatic Login to Target Systems, Website
- Comprehensive Audit Trails & Reporting
- Real-time Notifications, SIEM Integration
- PCI DSS Compliance Reporting
- Extremely Secure & Reliable
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Mobile Access
- Live Backup
- High Availability Architecture
- Secure Offline Access
- Multi-tenant Architecture
- No Configuration Effort
Readymade and on-the-fly solutions I was looking for something that’s intuitive, easy to use, and cost-effective. I did a number of searches. I found ADManager Plus and was impressed. We purchased it. I can now certainly see the benefits from reporting perspective and on-the-fly changes that we can do from the reports.
Reduces the gap between IT and business We needed an AD product which the HR can use to manage the users. We found ADManager Plus. With this software…you don’t have to be computer scientist. Even my boys, 11 and 12, can do it. This product changed my career!
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...