- Automated & Scheduling Configuration Backup
- Database Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Baseline Configuration
- Configuration Versioning & Comparison
- Encrypted Storage of Configuration & Centralized Control
- Role Based Access Control
- Real-time Configuration Change Tracking
- Automate backups. Restore devices. Be disaster ready
- Prevent network outages with proactive monitoring
- Execute bulk network operations from anywhere
- Check compliance. Fix violations
- Search, choose and examine devices
- Analyze with intuitive Reports
- Configuration Management
- Real-time Change Management
- Compliance Auditing
- Automating Configuration Tasks
- User Activity Tracking
- Multi-vendor Support
Network Configuration Manager has helped us save a great deal of time. We can roll out configuration changes to numerous network devices within minutes rather than hours, or even days. Now we can push out a config change in real time or schedule it for after hours. It also allows us to take advantage of…
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...