- Automated & Scheduling Configuration Backup
- Database Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Baseline Configuration
- Configuration Versioning & Comparison
- Encrypted Storage of Configuration & Centralized Control
- Role Based Access Control
- Real-time Configuration Change Tracking
- Automate backups. Restore devices. Be disaster ready
- Prevent network outages with proactive monitoring
- Execute bulk network operations from anywhere
- Check compliance. Fix violations
- Search, choose and examine devices
- Analyze with intuitive Reports
- Configuration Management
- Real-time Change Management
- Compliance Auditing
- Automating Configuration Tasks
- User Activity Tracking
- Multi-vendor Support
Network Configuration Manager has helped us save a great deal of time. We can roll out configuration changes to numerous network devices within minutes rather than hours, or even days. Now we can push out a config change in real time or schedule it for after hours. It also allows us to take advantage of…
With the advent of the pandemic, home has become the new office. With the work from home culture becoming the norm, organizations have increased focus on monitoring the essential network elements and critical IT applications necessary...
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, also known as HIPAA, is a compliance standard that was implemented after all health-related information was digitized. The crux of the act is to ensure that all sensitive...
When a business grows and its needs expand, configuration changes begin to take place on a daily basis. Network admin can carry out these changes manually, but this presents the risk of human error, resulting in faulty configurations....