OS Deployer automates the disk imaging and deployment process. It helps administrators capture images of different OS versions and store them in a network share, to create different deployment templates for various employee roles and deploy images to new systems all from a central management console. By standardizing their OS, enterprises can reduce the number of resources allocated to support, training, and management of OS.
- Central image capturing
- OS Imaging
- OS Deployment
- Deployment templates
- Universal deployment
How can OS Deployer help you?
- Capture the master image of your computer, including OS and applications.
- Automate the deployment of OS to provision new computers or repair OS quickly.
- Create and maintain different deployment templates to match the user roles or departments.
- Our computer image software maintains a single master image irrespective of the hardware to which it is being deployed.
- Automate OS imaging
- Streamline OS deployment
- Create multiple deployment templates
- Utilize universal deployment