- Central image capturing
- OS Imaging
- OS Deployment
- Deployment templates
- Universal deployment
- Capture the master image of your computer, including OS and applications.
- Automate the deployment of OS to provision new computers or repair OS quickly.
- Create and maintain different deployment templates to match the user roles or departments.
- Our computer image software maintains a single master image irrespective of the hardware to which it is being deployed.
- Automate OS imaging
- Streamline OS deployment
- Create multiple deployment templates
- Utilize universal deployment
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...