OS Deployer automates the disk imaging and deployment process. It helps administrators capture images of different OS versions and store them in a network share, to create different deployment templates for various employee roles and deploy images to new systems all from a central management console. By standardizing their OS, enterprises can reduce the number of resources allocated to support, training, and management of OS.
- Central image capturing
- OS Imaging
- OS Deployment
- Deployment templates
- Universal deployment
How can OS Deployer help you?
- Capture the master image of your computer, including OS and applications.
- Automate the deployment of OS to provision new computers or repair OS quickly.
- Create and maintain different deployment templates to match the user roles or departments.
- Our computer image software maintains a single master image irrespective of the hardware to which it is being deployed.
- Automate OS imaging
- Streamline OS deployment
- Create multiple deployment templates
- Utilize universal deployment
Are you breathing a sigh of relief that 2020 is coming to an end and you can put an end to all your company’s endpoint troubles? Well, don’t put your feet up just yet. This festive season users’ devices will only grow in numbers,...