- Instant, flexible report creation
- Auto-analysis of data
- Powerful visualizations
- Holistic view of IT
- Ability to schedule reports
- Share and collaborate functionality
- Gain better insight into your ITSM and IT data
- Connect and upload data from multiple platforms with ease
- Conduct an in-depth KPI’s analysis
- Get deeper insights into helpdesk, customer support operations, network and application monitoring, by integrating with ManageEngine’s ITSM, Support and IT Operations suite
- Easily share reports across your organization with intuitive export, embed, and publish options.
- Easy to use interface
- Visualization variety
- Smart dashboards
- Powerful formula engine
- Out of the box integration with:
- ServiceDesk Plus
- SupportCentre Plus
- Applications Manager
- Fine-grained access control- set permissions
- Print and email- Export or print reports for offline access. Get reports automatically emailed to your inbox
- Publish and embed reports
Analytics plus will help you increase your SLA’s compliance Analytics Plus gives us better sense of when tickets need to be addressed and has helped us increase our SLAs compliance by 70 percent.
As technological advancements change the way you do business, it is important that you can count on your IT to keep everything up and running. ManageEngine solutions give you complete visibility of your IT infrastructure, ensuring...
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...