Key Manager Plus is a web-based key management solution that helps admins consolidate, control, manage, monitor, and audit the entire life cycle of Secure Shell (SSH) keys and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates. It provides visibility into SSH and SSL environments and helps administrators take total control of keys to preempt breaches and compliance issues.
- SSL Certificate Management
- SSH Key Management
How can Key Manager Plus help you?
- Gain complete visibility of all SSH keys and SSL certificates present in the organization and achieve centralized control.
- Remove all existing public key-user trust relationships and generate new key pairs. Deploy the new public keys to users in bulk with just a couple of clicks.
- Tighten security by periodically rotating keys and prevent their misuse.
- Launch direct connections to remote devices by using the keys present in Key Manager Plus, saving time and enhancing productivity.
- Delete any unwanted keys from the database, terminate access immediately, and prevent violations by obsolete accounts.
- Get customizable, recurring notifications when the validity of an SSL certificate is about to expire.
- Eliminate service downtime or display of error messages due to expired/invalid/rogue SSL certificates.
- Discover all SSL certificates and SSH keys
- Store keys and certificates in a centralized inventory
- Create and deploy certificates and key pairs
- Generate certificate expiration alerts
- Rotate keys periodically
- Launch direct connections
- Configure key management policies
- Obtain wildcard deployment details
Senior cloud infrastructure consultant, Sapphire systems.
ManageEngine’s Key Manager Plus enables us to stay on top of SSL certificates for all of our websites. With Key Manager Plus, we’re able to monitor which certificates are nearing expiration and roll out new certificates in a timely manner.