- Firewall Device Management
- Network Security Reports
- Anomaly & Bandwidth Alerts
- Firewall Compliance
- MSSP Features
- Log Management Features
- Value Added Features
- Firewall Log Analysis
- Traffic & Bandwidth Reports
- Admin Audit & Archive
- IPFIX & NetFlow Support
- Log Forensic Analysis
- Security Device Log Analysis
- Analyze the usage and effectiveness of the Firewall rules and fine tune them for optimal performance.
- Get instant notification about the changes made and get a complete trail of all the changes done to your firewall configuration with Change Management reports.
- Get detailed information on all possible network attacks and security breaches in your network.
- Automatically identify users across various categories such as streaming videos, file sharing networks, social networks etc.
- Obtain active VPN users, user-specific & user group specific VPN usage, sessions, and bandwidth consumed.
- Automate compliance audits with out-of-box reports and get your firewall security validated with security audit and device configuration analysis reports.
- Search the logs and pinpoint the exact log entry which indicates the cause of the security event in minutes.
- Gain insight into security threat and traffic behaviour to improve the network security posture.
- Perform network behavioral analysis by monitoring for sudden spikes in bandwidth consumption and get in-depth details about users.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met
- Track all firewall changes
- Keep tabs on user activity
- Monitor network traffic and bandwidth
- Manage and maintain firewall policies
- Perform network forensic audits
Request quote or demo
As an IT infrastructure service provider for global corporations, we needed a centralized firewall monitoring solution for our multi-vendor, multi-tenant, virtualized environment. Firewall Analyzer proved to be a more-than-capable solution for monitoring and managing multiple customer-specific, virtual firewalls. Firewall Analyzer provides us with customer-specific client views, and mutually exclusive, individual firewall reports and alerts for…
Working from home? Be sure to follow these security best practices04-19-2021Whitepapers
Until now, a majority of enterprises and their employees have been safely protected by their office network’s robust security infrastructure. However, things have drastically changed with the COVID-19 pandemic, and enterprises have...
Quick Tips: Network and application infrastructure checklist for the ‘Work from Home’ admin09-29-2020Whitepapers
With the advent of the pandemic, home has become the new office. With the work from home culture becoming the norm, organizations have increased focus on monitoring the essential network elements and critical IT applications necessary...
Managing VPN connections will help businesses face today’s adversity as well as prepare for tomorrow’s opportunity09-25-2020Blog
The onslaught of the novel COVID-19 has caught businesses off guard, sending many of them into a tailspin. To survive this, most businesses considered the idea of remote work, and some have already implemented work from home policies....
5 key network aspects to focus on for HIPAA compliance09-25-2020Blog
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, also known as HIPAA, is a compliance standard that was implemented after all health-related information was digitized. The crux of the act is to ensure that all sensitive...
Network configuration management: Best practices06-25-2020Whitepapers
When a business grows and its needs expand, configuration changes begin to take place on a daily basis. Network admin can carry out these changes manually, but this presents the risk of human error, resulting in faulty configurations....