The landscape of cyberthreats is continuously evolving, and to keep pace organisations employ robust network security strategies. This involves creating, executing, and maintaining a set of guidelines, or network security policies, on how the organisation’s network should...
- Firewall Device Management
- Network Security Reports
- Anomaly & Bandwidth Alerts
- Firewall Compliance
- MSSP Features
- Log Management Features
- Value Added Features
- Firewall Log Analysis
- Traffic & Bandwidth Reports
- Admin Audit & Archive
- IPFIX & NetFlow Support
- Log Forensic Analysis
- Security Device Log Analysis
How can Firewall Analyzer help you?
- Analyze the usage and effectiveness of the Firewall rules and fine tune them for optimal performance.
- Get instant notification about the changes made and get a complete trail of all the changes done to your firewall configuration with Change Management reports.
- Get detailed information on all possible network attacks and security breaches in your network.
- Automatically identify users across various categories such as streaming videos, file sharing networks, social networks etc.
- Obtain active VPN users, user-specific & user group specific VPN usage, sessions, and bandwidth consumed.
- Automate compliance audits with out-of-box reports and get your firewall security validated with security audit and device configuration analysis reports.
- Search the logs and pinpoint the exact log entry which indicates the cause of the security event in minutes.
- Gain insight into security threat and traffic behaviour to improve the network security posture.
- Perform network behavioral analysis by monitoring for sudden spikes in bandwidth consumption and get in-depth details about users.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met
- Track all firewall changes
- Keep tabs on user activity
- Monitor network traffic and bandwidth
- Manage and maintain firewall policies
- Perform network forensic audits
Request quote or demo
Complete your details below to book a demonstration of this product. Or for a quote…
What customers have to say
Squid proxies are among the most popular open-source proxy servers preferred by companies across the globe to keep their networks safe and boost performance. Since Squid proxy’s release in 1996, companies have preferred it for its...
Your firewall is the first line of defence against security threats, but as you may already know, simply adding firewall devices and security modules to your network doesn’t ensure your network is more secure.
Until now, a majority of enterprises and their employees have been safely protected by their office network’s robust security infrastructure. However, things have drastically changed with the COVID-19 pandemic, and enterprises have been forced to...
With the advent of the pandemic, home has become the new office. With the work from home culture becoming the norm, organizations have increased focus on monitoring the essential network elements and critical IT applications...
Managing VPN connections will help businesses face today’s adversity as well as prepare for tomorrow’s opportunity
The onslaught of the novel COVID-19 has caught businesses off guard, sending many of them into a tailspin. To survive this, most businesses considered the idea of remote work, and some have already implemented work from home policies.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, also known as HIPAA, is a compliance standard that was implemented after all health-related information was digitized. The crux of the act is to ensure that all sensitive...
As technological advancements change the way you do business, it is important that you can count on your IT to keep everything up and running. ManageEngine solutions give you complete visibility of your IT infrastructure,...
The majority of companies are moving towards a work-from-home model in an effort to reduce costs and improve operational agility. However, along with these advantages, a remote workforce brings up numerous security concerns. Download this...
While the choice of remote working is on the rise in South Africa, others have been forced to work from home (WFH) as part of a collective movement to flatten the COVID-19 curve. COVID-19 has...
The COVID-19 outbreak has brought businesses around the globe to their knees. To survive, organizations across verticals are rolling out work-from-home policies. And for effective remote working, it’s imperative to employ VPN connections, as they...
Your firewall is the first line of defence against security threats; but simply adding firewall devices to your network doesn’t ensure your network is secure. You need to regularly analyse your firewall’s syslog and configuration,...