- Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
- Fault Management with Root Cause Analysis
- SLA Management
- REST APIs
- World Map Business View
- Multilingual Support
- Flexible view of your IT resources
- Anomaly Detection
- Powerful Reporting
- Different Editions for different needs
- APM for mobile | Windows mobile client
- Multi-User Access
- Accomplish all monitoring from a single console
- Monitor web server and service performance
- Troubleshoot and monitor databases
- Track the health and performance of application servers
- Perform synthetic monitoring with a real browser
- Manage faults by performing root cause analysis
- Single console for heterogeneous application monitoring (server, virtualization & cloud)
- Measure database attributes to monitor application productivity
- Code-level diagnostics for Java, .NET and Ruby on Rails applications
- Application monitoring for web servers/services
- Monitor Application Server Performance
- Cloud, Container and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Monitor Middleware & Messaging Components
- Synthetic application monitoring with a real browser
Applications Manager is one of the best products I have seen and worked on. Highly recommended.
As technological advancements change the way you do business, it is important that you can count on your IT to keep everything up and running. ManageEngine solutions give you complete visibility of your IT infrastructure, ensuring...
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...