- Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
- Fault Management with Root Cause Analysis
- SLA Management
- REST APIs
- World Map Business View
- Multilingual Support
- Flexible view of your IT resources
- Anomaly Detection
- Powerful Reporting
- Different Editions for different needs
- APM for mobile | Windows mobile client
- Multi-User Access
- Accomplish all monitoring from a single console
- Monitor web server and service performance
- Troubleshoot and monitor databases
- Track the health and performance of application servers
- Perform synthetic monitoring with a real browser
- Manage faults by performing root cause analysis
- Single console for heterogeneous application monitoring (server, virtualization & cloud)
- Measure database attributes to monitor application productivity
- Code-level diagnostics for Java, .NET and Ruby on Rails applications
- Application monitoring for web servers/services
- Monitor Application Server Performance
- Cloud, Container and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Monitor Middleware & Messaging Components
- Synthetic application monitoring with a real browser
Applications Manager is one of the best products I have seen and worked on. Highly recommended.
With the advent of the pandemic, home has become the new office. With the work from home culture becoming the norm, organizations have increased focus on monitoring the essential network elements and critical IT applications necessary...
When a business grows and its needs expand, configuration changes begin to take place on a daily basis. Network admin can carry out these changes manually, but this presents the risk of human error, resulting in faulty configurations....
As technological advancements change the way you do business, it is important that you can count on your IT to keep everything up and running. ManageEngine solutions give you complete visibility of your IT infrastructure, ensuring...
#RemoteWorkingChallenge We can only imagine that the increase in remote working has posed challenges for you the IT professional. From dispersed end users to security vulnerabilities and more, it cannot be easy. We would like to hear...