- All-in-one Monitoring
- White Labeling
- Flexible Dashboards and SLAs
- Granular Roles and Permissions
- Monitor diverse client endpoints, networks, servers, applications, and AWS from one place.
- Securely manage the accounts of multiple customers.
- Rebrand your monitoring platform and reports with a custom name, logo, and URL so that you can promote your brand, and customers can identify with it.
- Proactively share reports, customized dashboards, NOC views, and business views highlighting all metrics slowing down your website, with your clients.
- Send SLA reports to update customers about your service consistency.
- Utilize individual operational roles to monitor and manage customer accounts.
- Rebrand Name, Logo and URL
- AWS Monitoring
- White labeled Site24x7 Dashboard
- Agent based Server Monitoring
- Unlimited Customer Accounts
- Microsoft Applications Monitoring
- Single login across Customer Accounts
- Network Monitoring
- Provide access to End-Customers
- End-User Experience Monitoring
- Unified licensing
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Customer Health View
- Real User Monitoring (Web)
- MSP Custom Dashboards
- Email, SMS, Voice, Push Notifications
- NOC View across Customers
- Third Party Integrations
- Global management of Alarms
- RESTful API
- Public Status Page for Customers
- Site24x7 iOS & Android App
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...