- Compliance Reporting
- File access analytics
- File change monitoring
- Ransomware response
- File integrity monitoring
- Permissions monitoring
- File change alerts
- Gain visibility and insight into all file activities on your critical file server.
- Strengthen security and streamline compliance.
- Detect and respond to ransomware attacks instantaneously.
- Locate and analyze high-risk content.
- Discard redundant data and free up disk space.
- Meet external regulatory mandates including HIPAA, PCI DSS, the GDPR, SOX, and more.
- Complete Insight into Every Change
- In-depth File Access Analysis
- Configurable, Real-time Change Notifications
- Automatic Follow-ups for Alerts
- Ransomware Detection
- Real, Continuous File Integrity Monitoring
- Storage Analysis Reports
Cybersecurity, Data Protection & Hybrid Identity Management Seminar. Join ITR Technology and ManageEngine and learn how to manage, monitor and audit your active directory environment and secure your IT infrastructure from potential threats....
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...