(Formally known as Desktop Central)
- Desktop Management for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Mobile Device Management for iOS, Android and Windows
- Integration with other ManageEngine products (ServiceDesk Plus, Asset Explorer, Analytics Plus, Browser Security Plus, OS Deployer)
- Integration with other products (Zendesk, Jira, Spiceworks, Service Now)
- Helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
- Automates your regular desktop management routines.
- Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for WiFi, VPN, Email accounts, etc.
- Secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.
- Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc.
- Automate your patch management
- Deploy software across the organisation
- Simplify asset management
- Manage mobile devices and enable BYOD
- Enable collaboration with remote controls
- Protect against data loss and mitigate risks
- Patch Management
- Software Deployment
- Remote Control
- Asset Management
- Windows Configurations
- Service Pack Installation
- Active Directory Reports
- User Administration
- OS Deployment
- USB Device Management
- Power Management
- Mobile App
- Device Enrollment
- App Management
- Profile Management
- Asset Management
- Security Management
- Audit and Reports
In the past nothing was centralised. We used different software for different needs and accessed over 1000 devices manually. Desktop Central and its ability to integrate with a Mobile Device Management Solution has simplified and automated our deployment and patch management processes, which has allowed for better efficiency and productivity in our business operations throughout…
Our enterprise was looking for a patching tool that could also handle deployment, management, and reporting. Desktop Central offers all of this at a remarkable value. Its easy-to-read graphs empower us to quickly provide usable metrics to senior leadership to track our progress and system health stats. One of ManageEngine’s real strengths is its support…
Software deployment, or application management, seems like a simple routine but is actually a challenging task. You have to manage the entire life cycle of an application. You install it, update it at regular intervals when new...
It is never too late to learn about the importance of security practices like backing up data and establishing a routine that includes said practices. But before we come up with a backup plan for our enterprises, let’s take a quick...
The invention of computers gave us the promise of high speed, a new user experience, and extreme reliability. Early research by Robert B. Miller, who helped design some of the earliest IBM computers, discussed the transactions between...
It’s almost that time of the year to file taxes in Portugal, so John opens the email he received asking him to submit his taxes. It’s from a bank he trusts, so he follows the instructions in the email and proceeds to download the...