(Formally known as Desktop Central)
- Desktop Management for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Mobile Device Management for iOS, Android and Windows
- Integration with other ManageEngine products (ServiceDesk Plus, Asset Explorer, Analytics Plus, Browser Security Plus, OS Deployer)
- Integration with other products (Zendesk, Jira, Spiceworks, Service Now)
- Helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
- Automates your regular desktop management routines.
- Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for WiFi, VPN, Email accounts, etc.
- Secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.
- Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc.
- Automate your patch management
- Deploy software across the organisation
- Simplify asset management
- Manage mobile devices and enable BYOD
- Enable collaboration with remote controls
- Protect against data loss and mitigate risks
- Patch Management
- Software Deployment
- Remote Control
- Asset Management
- Windows Configurations
- Service Pack Installation
- Active Directory Reports
- User Administration
- OS Deployment
- USB Device Management
- Power Management
- Mobile App
- Device Enrollment
- App Management
- Profile Management
- Asset Management
- Security Management
- Audit and Reports
Request 30-day free trial
In the past nothing was centralised. We used different software for different needs and accessed over 1000 devices manually. Desktop Central and its ability to integrate with a Mobile Device Management Solution has simplified and automated our deployment and patch management processes, which has allowed for better efficiency and productivity in our business operations throughout…
Our enterprise was looking for a patching tool that could also handle deployment, management, and reporting. Desktop Central offers all of this at a remarkable value. Its easy-to-read graphs empower us to quickly provide usable metrics to senior leadership to track our progress and system health stats. One of ManageEngine’s real strengths is its support…
Endpoint Security Essentials for Business Leaders02-02-2023Whitepapers
As our world undergoes rapid digitisation and becomes more interconnected, accruing its benefits comes at the cost of dealing with cyber threats. As enterprises try to keep up with their customer needs with increased thrust on...
10 ways to tackle cyberattacks and data breaches in healthcare IT02-01-2023Whitepapers
Digital transformation and innovation are driving healthcare services to new heights. As the healthcare industry evolves, so are the scale of cyberattacks. As a result, it's crucial to have a resilient IT infrastructure that secures...
5 must-have features to build a resilient endpoint security strategy.02-01-2023Whitepapers
A report by Cybersecurity Ventures states that by the end of 2021, a ransomware attack is expected to target a business every 11 seconds. So, how do you make sure your organisation doesn't fall prey next? Let's face it; the global...
Want to keep your employees satisfied? UEM shows you the way.02-01-2023Blog
If we look at the last decade, organisations are increasingly championing the movement of employee satisfaction. Customer satisfaction, of course, is one of the quintessential factors for any enterprise to be successful. However, in...
Are educational institutions easy victims of ransomware groups?02-01-2023Blog
Ransomware’s new favourite victim is educational institutions. Ransomware attacks, that exploit targets utilising malicious software code, have increased tremendously over the past few years. In addition to targeting business sectors,...
A fatal retweet: How the newest attack on Twitter can teach us a lesson on cybersecurity02-01-2023Blog
In what may be the largest Twitter data breach attack to date, the personal data of over 400 million users was stolen from the social media giant’s grasp and put up for sale on the dark net on the day after Christmas....