Mobile Device Management for MSP
Today’s Managed Service Providers need to account for mobile devices, BYOD and on-the-go workforces. You need a way to equip your customers to be as productive as possible, while keeping their devices and data safe and secure. ManageEngines’ Remote Mobile Device Management for MSPs offers a complete Mobile Device Management solution for Managed Service Providers.
- Multi-platform support: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, tvOS and Chrome OS
- Remotely control devices without installing additional agents
- Securely access and distribute enterprise resources
- Efficient BYOD management through containerization
- Silently install, update and uninstall apps
- Manage mobile assets and track device-related information
- Perform remote lock and data wipe
How will Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP help you?
- Available in three editions to suit enterprises of all shapes and size.
- Segment your customers into logical containers ensuring total data privacy.
- Integrations with Google, Apple, Samsung, Sony, and Windows provides IT administrators using MDM MSP with additional management capabilities facilitating easy and efficient device management.
- Enhanced BYOD management with support for containerization, which ensures the organization can control only the corporate workspace while having zero control over personal space maintaining complete data privacy.
- Ensure devices are compliant with different compliance policies such as GDPR, ISO, HIPAA etc, thereby ensuring user and data privacy.
- Integration with Zoho Assist, ensures no additional agents are to be installed for remotely controlling devices.
- Customer privacy is considered paramount and hence, open-source Zoho maps is used for location-related services.
- Generate 10+ out-of-the-box reports scheduled and delivered to your mailboxes, thereby ensuring comprehensive asset management.
- Configure Profiles
- Manage Apps
- Maintain Devices
- Secure Corporate Data
Request 30-day free trial
Complete your details below to request a quote or demo for this product.
No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.