Today’s Managed Service Providers need to account for mobile devices, BYOD and on-the-go workforces. You need a way to equip your customers to be as productive as possible, while keeping their devices and data safe and secure. ManageEngines’ Remote Mobile Device Management for MSPs offers a complete Mobile Device Management solution for Managed Service Providers.
- Multi-platform support: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, tvOS and Chrome OS
- Remotely control devices without installing additional agents
- Securely access and distribute enterprise resources
- Efficient BYOD management through containerization
- Silently install, update and uninstall apps
- Manage mobile assets and track device-related information
- Perform remote lock and data wipe
How will Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP help you?
- Available in three editions to suit enterprises of all shapes and size.
- Segment your customers into logical containers ensuring total data privacy.
- Integrations with Google, Apple, Samsung, Sony, and Windows provides IT administrators using MDM MSP with additional management capabilities facilitating easy and efficient device management.
- Enhanced BYOD management with support for containerization, which ensures the organization can control only the corporate workspace while having zero control over personal space maintaining complete data privacy.
- Ensure devices are compliant with different compliance policies such as GDPR, ISO, HIPAA etc, thereby ensuring user and data privacy.
- Integration with Zoho Assist, ensures no additional agents are to be installed for remotely controlling devices.
- Customer privacy is considered paramount and hence, open-source Zoho maps is used for location-related services.
- Generate 10+ out-of-the-box reports scheduled and delivered to your mailboxes, thereby ensuring comprehensive asset management.
- Configure Profiles
- Manage Apps
- Maintain Devices
- Secure Corporate Data