- Centralized and Intuitive web-based UI
- Bulk Management of User accounts and other AD objects
- Delegates Role-based access to Help Desk Technicians
- Generates AD Reports including compliance audit reports.
- Mobile apps that empower on- the- go user management
- Eliminates tedious, mundane and complex tasks associated with AD Management.
- Automates routine AD Management and Reporting activities for AD Administrators.
- Facilitates Creation, Management and Deletion of AD objects in Bulk.
- Provides ‘on- the- go’ AD user management capability through its mobile apps.
- Acts as an essential resource during Compliance Audits like SOX, HIPAA, etc.
- Single and Bulk User Management
- Group Computer Management
- Help Desk Delegation
- Office 365 Management & Reporting
- Active Directory Automation
- Active Directory Cleanup
- Active Directory Reports
- Real Last Logon reports
- Exchange Management
Supported platforms, vendors & technologies
Request quote or demo
Readymade and on-the-fly solutions I was looking for something that’s intuitive, easy to use, and cost-effective. I did a number of searches. I found ADManager Plus and was impressed. We purchased it. I can now certainly see the benefits from reporting perspective and on-the-fly changes that we can do from the reports.
Reduces the gap between IT and business We needed an AD product which the HR can use to manage the users. We found ADManager Plus. With this software…you don’t have to be computer scientist. Even my boys, 11 and 12, can do it. This product changed my career!
Free Active Directory management tools: Part 5 – Replication, domain controller roles, and monitoring05-27-2021Blog
Replicate information between domain controllers (DCs), identify the roles assigned to the domain controllers in your Active Directory (AD) environment, and monitor your domain controllers based on the parameters you require with the...
Free Active Directory management tools: Part 4 – Terminal Session Manager and Last Logon Finder05-27-2021Blog
When your machine throws a “the server has exceeded the maximum number of allowed connections” message or when user accounts go stale, it is up to the IT administrators to handle it....
Free Active Directory management tools: Part 1 – Managing passwords05-27-2021Blog
Passwords are the first line of cyberdefense, and an organisation cannot afford to have weak passwords, poorly-configured password policies, or even worse, empty passwords. Discovering users with weak or empty passwords can be like...
5 pain points in Active Directory user account management and how to overcome them05-27-2021Whitepapers
Active Directory (AD) is a crucial identity and access management (IAM) component for many enterprises as it enables the creation, maintenance, and use of digital identities. User accounts in AD are the basis of authentication and...