- Centralized and Intuitive web-based UI
- Bulk Management of User accounts and other AD objects
- Delegates Role-based access to Help Desk Technicians
- Generates AD Reports including compliance audit reports.
- Mobile apps that empower on- the- go user management
- Eliminates tedious, mundane and complex tasks associated with AD Management.
- Automates routine AD Management and Reporting activities for AD Administrators.
- Facilitates Creation, Management and Deletion of AD objects in Bulk.
- Provides ‘on- the- go’ AD user management capability through its mobile apps.
- Acts as an essential resource during Compliance Audits like SOX, HIPAA, etc.
- Single and Bulk User Management
- Group Computer Management
- Help Desk Delegation
- Office 365 Management & Reporting
- Active Directory Automation
- Active Directory Cleanup
- Active Directory Reports
- Real Last Logon reports
- Exchange Management
Readymade and on-the-fly solutions I was looking for something that’s intuitive, easy to use, and cost-effective. I did a number of searches. I found ADManager Plus and was impressed. We purchased it. I can now certainly see the benefits from reporting perspective and on-the-fly changes that we can do from the reports.
Reduces the gap between IT and business We needed an AD product which the HR can use to manage the users. We found ADManager Plus. With this software…you don’t have to be computer scientist. Even my boys, 11 and 12, can do it. This product changed my career!
While keeping data safe from modern cyberthreats is difficult enough, you also have to keep in mind compliance with common regulations, i.e., ensuring your company’s compliance to SOX, which deals with transparency in disclosures from...
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....