- Scan-Ability to scan and discover exposed areas of all your local and remote office endpoints as well as roaming devices.
- Assess- Ability to leverage attacker-based analytics and prioritize areas that are more likely to be exploited by an attacker.
- Manage- Ability to mitigate the exploitation of security loopholes that exist in your network and prevent further loopholes from developing.
- Assess and prioritize vulnerabilities based on various risk factors with a comprehensive Vulnerability Assessment.
- Audit antivirus and firewall protection, and get rid of open shares, unauthorized users, weak passwords, legacy protocols, and other misconfigurations, with Security Configuration Management.
- Automate what to patch, when to patch, and how to patch for Windows, macOS, Linux, and over 250 third-party applications with built-in Patch Management.
- Safeguard your internet-facing servers from many attack variants, like XSS, clickjacking, and brute-force attacks, with Web Server Hardening.
- Detect and eliminate unauthorized and unsupported software in your network with just a click of a button.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Configuration Management
- Patch Management
- Web Server Hardening
- High Risk Software Audit
Active Directory relies on services distributed across many, interdependent devices in different locations. To ensure consistent security throughout such a large environment, monitoring changes is essential....
Passwords are still the most popular authentication method used to grant users access to critical business resources. This is problematic because many experts no longer consider passwords a secure form of authentication....
South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), much like the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), outlines the policies and procedures South African organizations need to adopt to collect, process, and store...
It’s easy to make Active Directory (AD) administrators uncomfortable. Just ask them about their disaster recovery plan. When faced with this question, most AD administrators will only tell you about their object recovery plan. Only a...