While patch management isn’t that complicated, devising patching best practices for your enterprise can be. Learn more about patch management best practices. Download this free e-book today and…
Vulnerability Manager Plus
- Scan-Ability to scan and discover exposed areas of all your local and remote office endpoints as well as roaming devices.
- Assess- Ability to leverage attacker-based analytics and prioritize areas that are more likely to be exploited by an attacker.
- Manage- Ability to mitigate the exploitation of security loopholes that exist in your network and prevent further loopholes from developing.
How Vulnerability Manager Plus can help you?
- Assess and prioritize vulnerabilities based on various risk factors with a comprehensive Vulnerability Assessment.
- Audit antivirus and firewall protection, and get rid of open shares, unauthorized users, weak passwords, legacy protocols, and other misconfigurations, with Security Configuration Management.
- Automate what to patch, when to patch, and how to patch for Windows, macOS, Linux, and over 250 third-party applications with built-in Patch Management.
- Safeguard your internet-facing servers from many attack variants, like XSS, clickjacking, and brute-force attacks, with Web Server Hardening.
- Detect and eliminate unauthorized and unsupported software in your network with just a click of a button.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Configuration Management
- Patch Management
- Web Server Hardening
- High Risk Software Audit
Request quote or demo
Complete your details below to book a demonstration of this product. Or for a quote…
The IT world is no stranger to ransomware and its concepts. However, ransomware’s inherent nature to transform itself by absorbing ongoing technological advancements make it extremely unpredictable. The ability to foresee its inevitable evolution can...