IT problems are not exclusive to large organisations—in fact, most IT issues are common to both large and small organisations alike. Some examples include a minor change triggering an avalanche of incidents, using poorly crafted or antiquated service processes that are no longer 100 percent efficient, or not knowing the ideal number of IT staff needed.
This e-book contains a bevy of real-life problems faced by IT, as well as solutions to tackle those problems using analytics.
In this e-book you will learn about the following real-life IT problems:
- Minor changes causing major disruptions to business
- Growing agent burnout, resulting in end user dissatisfaction
- Unable to extend proven ITSM best practices to other business functions
- Unable to track hidden process-level inefficiencies
- Skewed metrics creating tunnel vision in IT management
- Inability to demonstrate ROI of efforts
- Not knowing how to rightsize IT operations